No one wakes up and thinks “Lord, please send me a bookkeeper” Even though, for us, that would be ideal!
How do I know when it’s time to hire a bookkeeping service?
When it comes time to file your taxes, you hope that your tax preparing service will catch all your errors that will cost you extra money, or worse yet, an audit from the IRS. In most cases, they will not if you have disorganized books.
You struggle to set aside the time to re-categorize expenses and get organized, seemingly never finding the right time to do so.
Your balance sheet and your bank account reflect different balances. This is often the case for business owners who try to keep their own books, and you likely don’t have a clue why they’re different.
Why TA Bookkeeping Services
Bookkeeping Services from TA Bookkeeping
- Monthly Bookkeeping Services
- Remote Bookkeeping Services
- Business Tax Returns
- Sales Tax Returns
- Special Bookkeeping Projects
- Ongoing or Catch-up Bookkeeping
- We can update bookkeeping weekly, monthly or quarterly
- Cost saving for companies because there is no need for full time employees, payroll taxes and benefits
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Balance Sheet
- Profit & Loss Statement
- General Ledger